Keeping You at Home — and on the Road to Recovery
Our home health care helps you recover safely and more independently in comfortable surroundings. Our caregivers work with your physician and provide care designed specifically for your needs and abilities, whether you need skilled nursing and rehabilitation or non-medical personal assistance.
Our care is designed to help you:
- Take control of your treatment
- Make changes that may prevent future declines in your health
- Learn about your condition and manage your medications
- Improve your safety at home
- Prevent unwanted hospital visits
They have been such a support system and I really count on them. They give me a sense of security that I would not have without them there and they certainly have been there when we needed them.
– Eunice, wife of Kindred at Home patient
We provide care centered on your needs and abilities. Our goal is help you recover to the fullest extent possible as quickly as your treatment allows.