When you are living with a chronic health condition like COPD, emphysema or other lung disease, simply breathing can be difficult. Our pulmonary care helps to minimize complications that can accompany these diseases, especially when you are managing other health conditions.
We provide pulmonary care visits by our expert respiratory therapists who work with your physician to develop a specialized treatment plan tailored to your needs and abilities. Our compassionate care is centered on you, providing assistance in your self-management of:
Our home health care may be right for you if you are experiencing:
- Acute/chronic bronchitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Upper respiratory infections
- Lung cancer
- Oxygen deficiency
Our expert care team is specially trained in pulmonary care, offering the skilled nursing and therapy you need in the comfort of your own home.
We help you manage your symptoms by:
- Teaching appropriate inhaler use
- Instructing on breathing techniques
- Monitoring for appropriate oxygen levels
- Helping to reduce anxiety through education and practice
- Training on energy conservation techniques to improve in-home mobility
- Addressing nutritional needs
“There were a lot of things they didn’t have to do but they did it on their own. They didn’t hesitate to give me anything I needed.”
– James, Kindred at Home patient
Don’t leave your chronic lung disease unmanaged. Find a Kindred at Home branch near you to learn about how we can help you learn the tools you need for the best quality of life you can have.