Types of Care
Many families sign up for hospice not knowing exactly what to expect. Hospice is not an everyday service or experience, so it can come with a lot of uncertainty. It’s important to know that you have people close by who can help you, support you and lift some of the emotional weight that can come with caring for a loved one. We offer care and compassion from caregivers with extensive experience in hospice care.
Hospice care may be right for your loved one when living with an end-stage illness, which has a six-month life expectancy, should the disease run its normal course. The focus is placed on pain and symptom management rather than curative treatment.
Our personalized services provide a caring community so you and your loved one can make necessary preparations for the end of life. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, wherever your loved one calls home. Our nurses are on call and respond within minutes, if necessary.
Our hospice team provides comfort to you and your loved one to address physical, emotional and spiritual resources. Your team could include:
To always keep our patients and their families first by providing clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate care.
Changing lives every day.
Our Commitments to Care
- We will make patients and their families our first priority.
- We will initiate care of qualified patients within 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Our patients will know when to expect us.
- We will understand our patients’ needs and goals and engage in a holistic approach to supporting their recovery and rehabilitation.
- We will communicate with patients, families and healthcare partners based on their expectations.
To learn more about hospice could help you and your loved ones in your special circumstances, please select one of the types of care below.