With the regulatory climate in flux and reform on the horizon, many hospital executives are questioning the value of inpatient rehabilitation facilities and units (IRFs/Us) and their place in the post-acute care continuum. In addition, the skill set for running a successful IRF/U is significantly different than it was prior to the implementation of value-based care. To be successful in the future, managers must be adept at operating within the new system.
Download our Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services white paper
to learn more about how these important changes could affect your facility and how you can be optimally prepared in advance, including:
• Assessing the performance of your inpatient rehab unit;
• Evaluating internal and external market demand for rehabilitation services;
• Determining strategic direction for your rehabilitation unit;
• Knowing and complying with new and emerging regulations; and
• Measuring and tracking outcomes.
Kindred is uniquely positioned to assist partners in addressing value-based purchasing and partners with hundreds of hospitals and health systems across the U.S. To learn more about how we may be able to help you successfully navigate the value-based environment, call Marty Mann, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at 630.904.8400.