When you need time to recover from cardiac procedure or conditions such as heart failure or high blood pressure, our centers provide the specialized cardiac services you need to support your road to recovery.
We use clinical practices and specialized care for your condition. Our goal is to help you regain function, improve mobility, reduce further complications and safely return home as quickly as your recovery allows.
We may be able to help if you are recovering from:
- A recent heart attack
- Abdominal surgery
- Angioplasty or stent placement
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart surgery
- Heart valve replacement
- High blood pressure
- Pacemaker placement
- Systolic heart failure
- Thoracic surgery
Our interdisciplinary care team is trained and experienced in treating cardiac conditions. Your team includes nurses knowledgeable in cardiac care, respiratory therapists, social workers, Registered Dietitians, case managers and therapists who offer physical, occupational and speech therapy.
This team creates a plan of care for your specific needs, which could include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy available up to seven days a week
- Pain management
- Progressive exercise regimen tailored to fit your needs and abilities
- Specialized, on-site equipment and technology
- Development of a comprehensive cardiac profile to manage risk factors
- Education for you and your family on self-management, medication and equipment
- Healthy lifestyle programs such as nutrition education, smoking cessation, stress and weight reduction
- On-site case management